Why become a Stables Theatre member?
Stables membership helps us keep you informed of everything happening at the Theatre and it saves you money. Your membership entitles you to:
- Save £5 per ticket on all Stables productions and some incoming productions*.
- Receive an email reminder before each production.
- Receive our three What’s On Brochures each year either by post or email.
- Vote at our AGM.
- Volunteer with us.
How much does it cost?
Annual membership costs just £10 for the first year when paying by Direct Debit, £15 per year thereafter (adults) and £3 for under-18s.**
You can cancel your membership at any time by informing us and your bank.
How do I join?
Choose from one of the following options:
- Visit the Box Office at The Stables Theatre, The Bourne, Hastings, East Sussex TN34 3BD.
- Telephone (01424) 423221.
- Online membership applications are available here.
* Members’ tickets are not transferable to non-members.
** Associate membership for under-18s excludes AGM voting rights.