BOOKINGS FOR THIS PERFORMANCE
Please read Latest Visitor Information for the Theatre click here
This event is being managed within current Covid Guidelines with either a socially distanced or ‘bubbled’ performance. The performance will be one act of approximately 60 minutes with no interval.
– Whats Your Story? – Performance and Q&A
- Masks have been at the root of theatre tradition since the Ancient Greeks.
- MASK grew out of a conversation about our year in lockdown.
- We decided it was time to reclaim masks which have been part of a rich performance tradition since the Ancient Greeks and harness their power to liberate creativity.
- What if we make our own masks and explore in performance and on film the stories they can tell?
- MASK workshops will be facilitated by actor/director Patrick Kealey, filmmaker Sam Sharples and writer/director Frances Viner.